I am working closely with one of the most well-known UK brands to find a new Director in their Leeds office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established team whilst being able to maintain your relationship with pre-existing clients.
The consultancy's regional teams of planners give tailored advice to their clients, based on their understanding of planning policies. The team prides themselves in taking the time to understand the client's objectives with the aim of maximising the value of assets - across the residential and commercial sectors, among others.
Your daily duties will include:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Preparing planning appraisals of land, buildings and concepts
- Contributing to the management of professional teams
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationships with clients and building up new ones, as well as bringing a client base with you
- Presenting and negotiating competitive proposals
Your skills and experience:
- MRTPI and/or MRICS
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Detailed knowledge of the British Town Planning System
In addition to joining one of the big names, you will get a competitive package and have exposure to some of the region's most exciting schemes.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.