One of the UK's leading housebuilders is seeking a new Planning Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the most sought-after developments. Located in their Surrey office, you will be working on low rise luxury sites in the surrounding area that are in excess of 200 units.
The ideal candidate for this role will either already be working as a Planning manager or Assistant Planning Manager, looking for the next step in their career and to work for one of the biggest names in the business. Or, you may be working as an experienced Planner in a consultancy, looking to make the move client side.
Your daily duties:
- Managing developments through the planning process for the developers schemes
- Giving strategic advice on potential acquisitions and existing portfolio
- Being responsible for the sole planning function and managing external consultants
- Dealing with budgets and financial constraints of a housebuilder
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years' experience within planning
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
Not only is this an excellent opportunity for your own personal development, my client offers a competitive salary and industry leading benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.