Are you a Chartered Town Planner/Senior Planner looking to make a move into a Planning Manager role?
I'm currently looking for a Chartered Town Planner to join a large and profitable private residential developer. This developer works primarily on large scale residential schemes, but is also has projects within the commercial and mixed use sectors. This position will allow you to be involved in the whole process from pre-acquisition planning appraisals to the securing of planning permissions. This company has developments throughout London, therefore previous experience within these locations is desirable.
- Securing planning permission on various projects
- Assisting in planning due diligence
- Writing of planning strategy reports and interpreting policy
- Negotiating S106 agreements
- Liaising with Local authorities, planning consultancies, and third parties
Skills and Experience:
- RTPI Chartered with 2-6 years' professional experience
- Previous private consultancy or developer experience
- A strong history securing planning permissions
- Knowledge of valuation, affordable housing, and viability
This is a great opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner/Senior Planner looking to gain valuable experience within the private sector. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within an expanding and profitable company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) on 020 3056 0273 to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.