Looking to continue your Town Planning career within a top London boutique developer?
A boutique developer based in the City is seeking Planning Manger to join their London team. You will be working on medium scale to large developments that are being built in London and surrounding areas including major high-rise and mixed-use schemes.
Due to growth, they are looking to take on a strong planner to support and manage the planning input that is required to promote and deliver strategic developments.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Support and manage the promotion of strategic development sites through the planning system
- Preparation of planning submissions and producing planning reports
- Considering planning feasibility and challenges at Borough, GLA and National level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least four years relevant experience in a consultancy or a developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively network
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
Not only is this an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the top London Developers, you will also be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.