Keen to work at the forefront of one of the largest regeneration schemes in Europe and step into the private sector?
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Planning Manager for a Joint venture between a Local Authority and a Developer implementing one of the most ambitious schemes in the capital.
This role would suit a Planner from either the Public or Private sector that has experience of working on and delivering major projects through the planning system. Your role will include managing various parts of the scheme through the planning process. A key part of this role will be ensuring that strong relationships are built with local authority planning officers and external stakeholders.
Other duties include:
- Providing innovative solutions to increase the efficiency of the project through the planning systems, responding to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Liaising with the Local Authority to establish communication for strategies both pre and post submission of the planning applications.
- Commissioning of planning consultants and monitoring of their progress.
- Reviewing all documents before submission to the LPA.
- Representing the team at external events, such as community or council meetings.
- Working with the communication team to make sure the correct information is being presented to the public.
- Providing support and input to the broader management team response to these matters.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work as a Planning Manager on a scheme that will improve the quality of life for local residents and help shape the future of this part of London.
Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.