I am searching for a passionate and talented individual to work as a Portfolio Development Analyst for a market disruptor within the ApartHotel and BTR industry. With over £1.7bn in assets under management, the company is already one of the largest operators in the UK and deliver long term value for their investors. The company who have been operating for 20 years, are changing the way that people view hotels, their schemes will be design led and offer exceptional amenities to those who stay.
The type of person they are looking for is a bright, reactive, ambitious all-rounder who possesses strong numerical and analytical skills as they will be responsible for appraising and assessing any potential operational opportunity.
Main responsibilities of the Portfolio Development Analyst:
- Financial modelling (full support and training provided)
- Accurately appraise all development and operational opportunities
- Understand the companies operating model and adapt to use it for appraisals
- Report to investment partners
- Data Analysis - work with wider teams to get real time data for modelling
- Market research - search target markets - report findings
- Build and maintain professional relationships with investors, consultants and agents
The traits of a person the company are looking for:
- A minimum of 1 years professional experience
- A highly analytical and quantitative individual
- Have an interest in and desire to work in the property industry, especially the ApartHotel sector
- Adaptable and reactive.
Salary and benefits
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Full training and support to aid the transition into the company
- Performance related perks and bonus's
For more information or to apply, please upload your CV or contact email@example.com