• To support the owner in maximising rental returns and minimising rental ‘void’ periods.
• To maintain all the properties in an excellent state of repair and to attend to all tenant requests for repair.
• To ensure that works are done to a high standard and are cost effective.
• To maintain good relationships with tradesmen and contractors.
• To maintain all financial records and submit the accounts in good order at the end of the year to the accountant.
• To ensure all the property portfolio and associated activates are in accordance with legislative requirements and in line with good practice across the operation.
• Provide continuous and excellent customer service to the occupiers of all the flats.
• To maintain effective office records and systems.
Qualities of the Manager:
• Entrepreneurial ability.
• Drive. An appetite for challenges.
• Ability to take initiatives and responsibility.
• A wish to develop skills and abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Understanding of the private rental sector and the lettings process.
• Good knowledge of on site building and repair work.
• Good competence with figures.
• Ability to work within defined targets and to respect deadlines.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Experience of MS Office Suite.
Hours 9.30 am – 6.30 pm
Salary £32,000 + Commission.