My Client is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Their mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. They have raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors as well as some of the world's largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's '100 Hottest Start-Ups' and The Financial Times' most 'Disruptive Companies,' this organisation has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York.
They believe they are building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 100,000+ brands and 1,000s of landlords have signed up. The majority of major landlords in the UK have signed up exclusively to use this agent as a flexible retail specialist. They are on a mission to revolutionise the industry, combining our list of 80,000 brands with industry expertise from an exceptional Key Account Manager to make 2017 even more impactful.
My client is now looking for a Landlord Partnerships Manager to lead the relationships with their Shopping Centre Partners. Alongside defining the growth strategy of their shopping centre portfolio, the candidate will directly manage key relationships with major landlords, generating value for them from the platform. The ideal candidate will have significant experience within shopping centre management and an existing personal network.
They are growing quickly and things move fast, so this is great opportunity to get involved in shaping the future of the business - and bringing about real change in an industry that's going through huge shifts. You'll be a self-starter, excited by the challenge and ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Ownership of overall shopping centre Supply strategy in our core market, and working closely with the GM on developing a blueprint that can be rolled out to new markets
- Own relationships with major UK shopping centre landlords - aggressively closing deals on new accounts and expanding existing ones to increase portfolio penetration and revenue generated
- Own the optimization of the entire shopping centre portfolio management process in order to drive contribution to the greater business
- 5+ years experience of shopping centre management within the UK
- Existing network of relationships and experience dealing with senior industry leaders
- Proven track record of strategically building and expanding relationships with major corporate clients
- Excellent communication skills - a people person, quickly able to build relationships at all levels
- Competitive, and highly numerate, candidates should be commercially minded and entrepreneurial in approach
- High energy, ambition and a strong work ethic. Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a start-up environment is essential, as is an inexhaustible drive, and determination to succeed
- Passionate about disrupting the industry and being at the forefront of a new model
- Genuine passion for retail and brands is key
- Thought leaders preferred to deal makers
- Stock options and competitive package
- Huge opportunity to come in at an early stage in a company that's driving real change in a massive industry
- They make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- No-nonsense - You won't find office politics or excuses here - they say it how it is.
- They punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Stock Options
- Big role at a very early stage - this company and you with it can grow exponentially