We are working on behalf of a long standing property company who own, manage, build and refurbish both commercial and residential properties in the UK and abroad.
Due to an ever increasing workload they are creating a new position for a well organised and diligent individual with exceptional organisation skills to help support our business activities.
The new role will be varied and require someone with strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail. There will be involvement across all aspects of the business and the successful candidate will become an integral part of our team.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Monitoring and keeping record of all rents
- Acting as the first point of contact with tenants, assisting Property Management with co-ordination of site visits and inspections
- Liaising with tenants/ tradesmen/agents regarding tenancy renewals, deposits and check-outs, arranging inventories, repairs, professional cleaning and renewal of Gas Safety certificates.
- Answering the main office telephone responding to queries where appropriate or diverting the call to the correct team member
- Undertaking general office support such as archiving, document preparation, scanning/photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Ensuring the effective operation of the office including managing petty cash and all offices supplies.
- Compiling and maintaining company accounts and project spreadsheets
- Liaising with accountants when filing company accounts, tax returns, VAT returns, etc
- Managing contracts with suppliers/professionals and maintaining project expenditure records
- Attending meetings with contractors/professionals and taking minutes
- Providing basic IT support when needed and liaising with local IT support to resolve any issues
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
You will gain valuable experience in a wide-range of responsibilities and progress to take ownership of all office management activities over time.
To kick start a career in residential/ commercial management please apply today!