My client are a luxury property investment and development company, and have put their name to some of the most sort after developments in London. Based in Central London, their aim is to transform their assets in to some of the most desirable spaces in the City.
They are looking for a PR & Communications Manager to join their existing Marketing team, and work closely with the CEO to ensure that their developments are put on the map, and to increase the awareness of the brand through a number of different channels.
Working with a number of different press and media outlets, you will manage all external communication and ensure that company and project news is broadcast in a timely manner. You will also be required to form strong relationships with some of the countries most respected media outlets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and implement a comprehensive communications and media strategy, ensuring the success is constantly measured
- Develop relationships with media and press outlets to ensure the client is retaining a strong position in the market
- Ensure brand consistency across all PR and communications
- Publish content, including photography and videos, on the company website and social media channels
- Actively seek out and pursue new media opportunities
- Carry out research in order to create and distribute press releases to national and targeted media channels
- Write and manage the content for the in-house magazine, newsletter, annual reports and in-house communications
- Consistently monitor competitors in the marketing
- Develop the marketing budget and consistently manage this, reporting back to the board
- Ensure you are always present and decisive when dealing with colleagues and consultants
- Maintain a demeanour that both inspires and motivates internal and external teams
- Work closely with the marketing team to carry out any additional ad hoc duties
Skills and requirements:
- A background in working for a luxury or highly sort-after brand, and well-connected within this field
- Proven experience in a similar role, having developed strong relationships with some of the most prestigious national press outlets
- An extensive black book of media and press contacts, both in London and nationwide, in order to use new avenues to expose the brand
- A real "can-do" attitude, and the ability to produce a high quality of work in a timely matter
- A very strong eye for detail
- Forward thinking and visionary
- Ideas driven
- Strong character with the ability to liaise with colleague and external stakeholders in a professional manner
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
If you think you have the required skills and personal attributes for this role, then please do contact me directly to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you!