A highly skilled PR Manager with experience in the property/construction industry is required for a nationally renowned market leader in construction. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Manager to develop their skills in a fast paced and exciting industry.
The role of the PR Manager is to:
- project manage the delivery of all PR initiatives and implement communication/media strategies across a variety of specified projects to ensure that set targets are achieved
- produce relevant and timely reports focusing on the effectiveness of campaigns
- to manage the team and assist when needed in all other areas
PR Management across all communication channels
To include, but not be restricted to:
- Reactive PR, social media, events, conferences, online/offline campaigns and all other traditional media relations
- Managing and monitoring all regional PR campaigns
- Launching and maximising press coverage for any new initiatives, jointly with Marketing
- Provide and manage all PR resources at major events
- Implementing all News/Feature Placements - identifying relevant news in all media channels, developing key messages and generating the relevant coverage to target audience
- Close liaison with research team to produce compelling research reports with responsibility for the promotion of this research in the media
- Creating and building strong relationships with stakeholders and external agencies
Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business Studies or similar required
- Extensive experience within the field of PR, in the property or construction sectors
- Ability to identify the key issues, and use the relevant channels to communication these effectively to internal and external audience
- Ability to proactively seek out and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage sizeable budgets
- Ability to manage a high volume or work and prioritise work when necessary
This role offers a salary of up to £40,000 and the hours are 09.00am to 18.00pm Monday to Friday.
The company's culture is friendly, social and offers career progression for the right candidate.
If you are looking for a vibrant and fun environment with a reputable brand, please apply today!
Call 020 3823 4398 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.