Lettings Administrator role in Liverpool City Centre.
The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £18,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Lettings Administrator?
· Effectively handling calls from landlords, tenants and service provider
· Reference check potential tenants
- Arranging for Tenancy Agreements to be signed and renewed
· Managing and arranging maintenance issues, repairs, gas certificates etc.
· Liaising with all parties including service providers to arrange works needed
· Escalating any unsolved disputes directly to the Property Manager
· Ensuring all company policies and industry compliances are adhered to at all times
· Using a fully computerized system and database to record accurate details
What do we look for in a Lettings Administrator?
· Must have 2 years lettings and administration experience
· Exceptional integrity
· Highly organised
· Loves the customer
We offer our Lettings Administrator a fantastic benefits package!
· Deliver incredible customer service and outstanding property management.
· Influence the most exciting property business in the UK
· Training by industry experts
· Career Progression
Why not click ‘apply’ today?