My client, an award winning UK developer are actively seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to sell their luxury homes on a tremendous development in Rugby.
The suitable candidate will need at least a year of New Homes Sales experience and a fantastic understanding of the "help to buy scheme".
The developer prides itself on building strong communities, and offering a wide variety of product. If you want to be part of a growing team with huge ambitions and tremendous growth forecasted over the coming years, then this is the company for you.
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the marketing suite
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Assist with events and launches
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development team
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reasonable understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary ranging from £24,000 up to £27,000
- Realistic OTE of £47,000
- Mileage allowance
- Health Care
- 5 days a week
- 10am - 5pm
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please to get in touch today on 0203 056 0282 or alternatively send me an email to email@example.com