Our client, one of the UK's most prestigious estate agencies are actively looking for a New Homes Sales Manager to join their growing division in Oxfordshire.
This person will be responsible for winning business, valuing new homes and growing the department across all areas of New Homes.
The ideal candidate will at least 3 years of experience within the property industry, with a proven track record of in pitching and winning business. No new homes experience is required for this role however it would be greatly beneficial.
- Advise and assist developers on sales and marketing strategy
- Have good knowledge of the local market and its conditions
- Identify new business opportunities
- Prepare pitches and reports for potential clients
- Collect data for market research
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns and client reporting
The suitable candidate:
- Must have at least 3 years sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 uncapped
- Car / car allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Health care
- 5 days a week
- Monday to Friday