Prime Property Manager
I am working with a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. They currently have an opportunity based in their Battersea office for a prime property manager to manager a prestigious portfolio of Central London properties.
My client is seeking a prime property manager to join a busy and growing team of 6 property managers and a property management assistant. The team manages a portfolio of approximately 725 properties in the Prime Central London market and the number is set to rise significantly during the course of this year. The ideal candidate will be an experienced property manager who is able to hit the ground running and take on a portfolio of up to 120 prime Central London properties predominantly located in the Kensington area. The role requires excellent organisational skill, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and innovative approach to property management.
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety certificates are carried out
- Preparation of tenancy for new tenancy
- Arranging repairs and maintenance as and when they arise and within a reasonable time-scale. Obtaining quotes when required.
- Dealing with insurance claims in a timely manner
- Visiting properties at least once per tenancy. At times this could be more - the role is not just office-based and taking a hand-on approach is essential
- Providing an advisory, forward-thinking and bespoke service to our clients to ensure retention rates remain high
- Dealing with end of tenancy deposit negotiations in a timely manner
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue for the department and spotting any cross-selling opportunities that will benefit the company as a whole
- The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and it committed to providing exceptional service
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good communication between departments and with tenants and landlords is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- A good level of experience in prime property management is required
- Member of ARLA- this is not essential but desired.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now.