Our client, is looking for a Principal Estates Surveyor to be number 2 to the Head of Property managing a £1Bn commercial portfolio - offices, shops, industrial - approx. 1200 units. The successful candidate will be managing a team of surveyors as well as dealing with the day to day management of the portfolio and contributing to the preparation of the Strategic Asset Management Plan. The successful candidate must be RICS qualified and have 10-15 year experience in commercial management.
- To support the Head of Property Services in ensuring the first class delivery of property consultancy and Estate Management services in support of the Partnership and to manage the operational, non-operational and investment portfolios in a professional and commercially enterprising manner.
- To support the development and implementation of clear policy frameworks and procedures under the section's management by reference to best practice in both the public and private sectors.
- To advise on strategy and to actively manage property needs through the joint development of short, medium and long term property strategies.
- To support and contribute to the preparation of the Strategic Asset Management Plan and to use professional knowledge and experience to identify innovative proposals for asset management
- Registered valuer
- 10-15 years post qualification experience across the area of responsibility with extensive demonstrable experience in the relevant discipline
- Extensive estate management knowledge and proven competency across a range of valuation and property management practices
- Extensive experience of writing reports which are clear and accessible to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of supervising, at an appropriate level, staff within an asset management/estate management team
- Ability to manage, develop and train staff
If you believe you have the right skillset and sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270 or email CV to email@example.com