A successful planning team within a national property and environmental consultancy is undergoing strategic growth so are seeking qualified and experienced planners to join their built environment team in their Essex office. The consultancy as a whole offers services across various sectors including minerals/waste, power, industrial, and the built environment.
This consultancy are seeking to build long term relationships with their clients by offering a top quality service. You will be joining the already established built environment team that works closely with the masterplanning and ESIA teams. With plenty of current instructions from pre-existing clients you will be busy from day one however business development is actively encouraged.
- Team leadership
- Business development
- Negotiation and liaison with clients and stakeholders
- Support and training of more junior memberships of staff
- Client management and leading on major schemes
- Invoicing, fee proposals and tendering for new work
Skills and experience:
- A good working knowledge of all local planning legislations and a strong background in the delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Gained (or working towards) MRTPI status
- A minimum of four years professional planning experience
- An established network of contacts and clients within the Built Environment sector, and a proven track record in new and repeat business development
- Full driving license
Not only will you receive a generous salary and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity to pursue your career under the support of an established and successful consultancy.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.