PROCUREMENT MANAGER WANTED IN WEST LONDON!
I am looking for a Procurement Manager for a well known Housing Association based in West London. With a list of exciting work in the pipeline across multiple categories the client is looking for a qualified professional with strong stakeholder management skills to deliver end to end procurement alongside an ambitious, motivated and fun team! Essentially they need someone to hit the ground running and because you will be tendering OJEU's you will need to have recent Public Sector experience (last 4 years).
You'll take ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of categories and provide procurement support and advice across the business to deliver outstanding performance improvement. You'll develop category strategies that help to rationalise the supply base and deliver ambitious savings targets whilst ensuring full compliance with the Public Contract Regulations. You'll build relationships both internally and externally to ensure that procurement makes a substantial contribution to the strategic objectives of the business. You'll implement category strategies providing the business users with an 'easy to use, and easy to comply' supply chain construct that delivers both quality and value add on an enduring basis.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the supply chain for a specifically assigned portfolio of categories to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Responsible for ensuring a fully compliant procurement capability in respect to all relevant statutory, regulatory and internal business requirements for the assigned portfolio
- Responsible for the delivery of challenging performance objectives set for the assigned portfolio and ensuring an enduring and sustainable, continuously improving source of supply
- Participate in the continuous development of the procurement processes, tools and systems to deliver the needs of the business and implement step-change improvements.
You will have an impressive track-record of developing and implementing best in class procurement performance across a range of both direct and in-direct categories. You're able to demonstrate significant influence, value add and supply chain improvement across a number of sectors.
critically you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in the use of category management processes to deliver significant benefits to the organisation throughout the entire procurement lifecycle
- A broad knowledge and experience achieved within both Private and Public Sector procurement environments including use of the Public Contract Regulations and OJEU
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced and developing procurement environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders, during a period of immense change across various business directorates, and maintaining focus on successful delivery
- The character and ability to work under pressure and deliver challenging targets on an enduring and sustainable basis as part of a co-located team
- Qualified procurement specialist holding MCIPS or equivalent and eligible for DBS clearance.
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000.
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a minimum contribution of 5% of your monthly salary with another 9%!
- Flexible working hours (including working one day a week from home).
- A healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, covering dental fees, eye-care, wellbeing massages, physio, chiropody and much more.
- 25 days paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days with the option to buy and sell an aiddtional five days per year.
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year.
- Enhanced family friendly leave schemes.
- Perkbox membership, giving you access to free mobile phone insurance and a huge range of discounts at high street stores, restaurants, cinema tickets, holidays, insurance policies and much, much more.
- A Childcare Voucher scheme that can help you save money on the cost of childcare while you are at work
- Interest free travel loans for annual season ticket holders using public transport, cyclists and annual car parking fees.
- The use of Enterprise Car Club cars if you need to drive to a different location to do your job (London-based colleagues only).
- Free tea and coffee, fridges to store your lunch, toasters and microwaves.
- A great office environment which offers a hangout area with table tennis, comfy sofas and TVs. We also have shower facilities at our office for the keen athletes out there.
- Weekly yoga classes and a range of other sports, wellbeing and general social clubs, with events that everyone can get involved in throughout the year.
- Gym discounts for a range of well-known health clubs.
- Twice yearly off-site conferences, where the whole company comes together to celebrate successes and generally have a good time!