PROCUREMENT MANAGER WANTED IN WEST LONDON!
My client, a well established Property organisation is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join the team during an exciting and rapidly expanding period for the company. The ideal candidate will be MCIPS qualified and have experience running full OJEU tenders, preferably Property related. In terms of remuneration the role offers a highly competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
You'll take ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of categories and provide procurement support and advice across the business to deliver outstanding performance improvement. You'll develop category strategies that help to rationalise the supply base and deliver ambitious savings targets whilst ensuring full compliance with the Public Contract Regulations. You'll build relationships both internally and externally to ensure that procurement makes a substantial contribution to the strategic objectives of the business. You'll implement category strategies providing the business users with an 'easy to use, and easy to comply' supply chain construct that delivers both quality and value add on an enduring basis.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the supply chain for a specifically assigned portfolio of categories to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Responsible for ensuring a fully compliant procurement capability in respect to all relevant statutory, regulatory and internal business requirements for the assigned portfolio
- Responsible for the delivery of challenging performance objectives set for the assigned portfolio and ensuring an enduring and sustainable, continuously improving source of supply
- Participate in the continuous development of the procurement processes, tools and systems to deliver the needs of the business and implement step-change improvements.
You will have an impressive track-record of developing and implementing best in class procurement performance across a range of both direct and in-direct categories. You're able to demonstrate significant influence, value add and supply chain improvement across a number of sectors.
critically you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in the use of category management processes to deliver significant benefits to the organisation throughout the entire procurement lifecycle
- A broad knowledge and experience achieved within both Private and Public Sector procurement environments including use of the Public Contract Regulations and OJEU
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced and developing procurement environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders, during a period of immense change across various business directorates, and maintaining focus on successful delivery
- The character and ability to work under pressure and deliver challenging targets on an enduring and sustainable basis as part of a co-located team
- Qualified procurement specialist holding MCIPS or equivalent and eligible for DBS clearance.
Paying up to £54,500 - Start Date: ASAP - JAN/ FEB 2019