This is set to be my third placement this year with this organisation and I am happy to say that everyone is enjoying the scale of projects, office environment and team mentality. The privately owned company have increased their team of Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Architects to keep up with the demand of their clients and ensure that they can maintain their award winning standards.
The incumbent Project Manager would be responsible for taking clients briefs and delivering on their construction sites, splitting their time between site visits, consultant meetings and time in the office. With a big emphasis on a client relationships it is important that the Project Manager not only has the technical skills and construction knowledge but also the soft skills to deal with demanding clients and ever changing briefs.
Project Manager requirements:
- 2:1 in a construction related degree
- 4 years working as a Project Manager in the UK
- Experience of luxury residential and hospitality sectors
- Client facing exposure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity of different build contracts
- A strong understanding of luxury residential development experience
- A reasonable understanding of internal refurbishment projects
- Exposure to Grade I and Grade II Listed buildings
If you are currently working for a developer or consultancy and would like to work for a small independent office in South West London and deliver some of the most exclusive properties in the South East then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary is dependant on experience and is in the region of £40,000 - £50,00 plus package