Based in London's East End, this highly commercial Housing Association - one of the UK's largest both in terms of units under management and development pipeline - seeks exceptional Project Managers to join their multi award-winning team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-acclaimed, socially-conscious developer with an order book of over 10,000 residential units to be delivered nationwide.
In recent years, they have consistently surpassed their competition in the delivery of both Private Sale and affordable units and are a thoroughly credible outfit even by the standards of the UK's top private developers.
A member of the G15, this powerhouse undertakes mixed-tenure/mixed-use developments throughout the UK, both in partnership with reputable Private Developers on a s.106 basis, and on a land-led basis, where the can engage their in-house main-contractor.
The ideal applicant will possess between 2 - 6 years of Project Management experience and is likely to have some understanding of volume delivery within an HA setting. That said, strong candidates from either a Private Development or Consultancy background will absolutely be considered for the role.
Competency will trump credentials and the quality of candidates' experience will be of paramount importance to our client. A strong grasp of Contract Administration would be advantageous, but any meaningful experience of end-to-end, volume residential Project Management will be considered.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess many of the following qualities:
- A degree level education in a Technical/Construction discipline: e.g. Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture/Construction Project Management/Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 2 years Project Management experience (Private Development OR Consultancy).
- Demonstrable track-record of having successfully delivered high-volume, mixed-tenure/mixed-use, residentially-led schemes.
For the candidate who meets our client's expectations, our client can offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Access to qualifications sought (our client is particularly keen for members of the team to have access to MRICS/MCIOB Chartership)
- 26 days p/a annual leave, rising to 31 days depending on length of service
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
Salary: dependent on experience £40,000 - £65,000
For additional information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.