Having recently celebrated their 50th anniversary, this reputable multi-disciplinary cost and project management consultancy, seeks Project Managers at various levels of seniority to join their Central London Team.
With offices throughout the UK, an impressive client-base and an array of exciting, high-value and complex projects, spanning a range of sectors - including, but not limited to, the commercial, education, hotel and leisure, residential, mixed use and retail sectors - our client seeks both promising and experienced Project professionals, from circa 2-8 years of industry experience.
With a service platform spanning the entire project life-cycle, their involvement begins at the earliest pre-construction phase all the way through to project completion and beyond, assisting in securing occupancy and snagging.
Several years of sustained success and a steady growth of their market share means that our client are in a position to make several hires: from Assistant PM to Associate Director-level. Their excellent reputation means our client seeks candidates of the highest calibre, starting with robust academic foundations, a demonstrable track-record of overseeing a range of high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset. The more senior the appointment, the greater the emphasis on Business Development.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of managing the design and cost processes, compounded by a firm grasp of the following:
- General contract administration: inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
- Overseeing contractors and reporting to client on progress
- Interface between the design and delivery teams
- Formulating the project schedule
- Oversight of projects from inception to completion
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Access to any justifiable professional training sought
- The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
- The opportunity to develop into an autonomous project professional and to progress within one of the industry's winners
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Hold an MRICS accreditation (in the case of more junior applicants, will seek to undertake the APC as a priority)
- Have a good understanding of the full project life-cycle across a range of sectors, ideally having worked with equivalent 'blue-chip' clientele
- Be experienced at managing contractors and working in tandem with members of the design and development team
- Have between 2-6 years' experience, preferably within a consultancy setting
Salary: Experience dependent, £35,000 - £75,000 + package.
To find out more, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.