I am currently working to find a Project Manager for a small private Developer based in Hemel Hempstead. After a number of recent acquisitions, they are looking for a project manager to help guide the delivery of a number of projects. This position is very much a client side Project Manager, as the company currently use very good contractors. Having said that, as the company is small, this gives the opportunity to get exposure to the front end of the development cycle and work on the sites from post-acquisition.
The company, run by two brothers, has gone from strength to strength, starting out with small central London re-furbs, to now delivering schemes up to 90 units in the commuter areas of London. The company is highly entrepreneurial and is in the midst of a growth period. This hire is to solidify their pipeline of delivery and will be a key hire for the business.
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Manage delivery of residential developments
- Report to investors and update on build process
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure a smooth construction process
- Work across the development life-cycle as and when required - design and planning
- Select and appoint external consultants and contractors.
- Work to streamline delivery process and guide process where required
The Project Manager is likely to have:
- 4 - 8 years' experience working on residential projects
- A solid understanding of the entire development life cycle
- Tangible experience working to deliver, both change of use and new build schemes of over 50 units
- A highly motivated personality and willingness to take on work
- Between £60,000 and £80,000 depending on experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please upload your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.