Project Manager required for a small main contractor to oversee a conversion of a 5 storey office block into 49 private apartments for developer. The company have their own internal QS, Site Managers and in house design team and are looking to add a Project Manager to their professional team.
The company have over 20 years of proven experience, delivering millions of pounds of schemes with exceptional levels of detail throughout. There no fuss mentality ensures that they do not overprice their projects and their clients feel at ease with all that they do.
Project Manager requirements:
- Supervision of Assistant Site Manager, trades/sub-contractors, H&S, etc
- Experience: must have experience as a Project Manager on residential projects
- Must have a good understanding of JCT Contracts
- Essential: Good I.T. skills & administration skills
- Preferably a degree within the construction industry
- Have strong personal skills and be able to get the most out of the on site team.
- Strong report writing and articulate.
With the opportunity to complete the ongoing phase this is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to move into a permanent position or keep a rolling contract onto other schemes.
Salary: £250 - £300 per day