Headquartered in West-Central London, our client - largely perceived as the UK's leading construction and property consultancy - seeks experienced project professionals to join their multi award-winning team. With requirements at both Assistant and Senior Project Manager levels, this is a fantastic platform on which to gain exposure to some of the UK's most iconic and high-profile projects, in collaboration with some of the best developers in the industry.
With a versatile multi-sector service platform and a client base comprising countless global market leaders, this reputable consultancy offers a holistic service platform, comprising project leadership, design, cost, construction and a range of specialist consultancy services, spanning the entire development life-cycle.
They seek specialists in every field, though their most pressing concern at present is to source additional personnel to assist in the delivery of one of London's most notable Zone 1 urban regeneration schemes, comprising over 1,000 new-build residential units and a range of commercial and retail assets.
Our client's stellar reputation means they seek only candidates of the highest calibre, starting with robust academic foundations, a demonstrable track-record of overseeing a range of high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset - ideally in an EA capacity.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of managing the design, construction and cost processes, compounded by a firm grasp of the following:
- Inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
- Overseeing third-party consultants, contractors and reporting to client on progress
- Serving as point of interface between the design and delivery teams
- Formulating and managing the project schedule
- Oversight of projects from inception to completion
The appointee will be expected to split their time between site and office remit and the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Access to any relevant professional training sought
- The chance to join a set-up reckoned to be one of the best in the business
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
- The opportunity to work on iconic projects alongside some of the industries best developers
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Hold an MRICS accreditation/seek to undertake the APC as a priority
- Possess experience of overseeing the delivery of high-value projects (£50million plus) across the full project life-cycle, ideally in a client-side capacity
- Be experienced at managing contractors and working in tandem with members of the design and development team
- Have between 2-10 years' experience
- Come from a dual consultancy/development background
Salary: Experience dependent, £30,000 - £70,000 + package
For further information about this role, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.