Arguably the UK's market-leading project and cost management consultancy, our client seeks exceptional Project Managers to assist in the delivery of a high-value, complex and varied mixed-use development. This highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy has had a hand in some of the UK's most celebrated developments and boasts a client list which is the envy of their competitors in the market. This latest engagement is no exception and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PM seeking to join an award-winning team and gain additional client-side exposure.
The successful applicant will be performing the role of Client's Representative, effectively acting as an emanation of the client to administer the contract on their behalf. As such, our client seeks Project Managers with prior client-side, volume residential, delivery experience, to assist in the delivery of a high value (c.£400million), exciting scheme comprising 400+ units of PRS apartments, over 100,000sq/ft retail space, a multi-storey car park, medical centre and a 200-bed hotel.
Given the stature of our client, only the strongest candidates need apply. The ideal candidate is likely to:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Hold an MRICS accreditation (or seek to undertake the APC as a matter of urgency) and possess a minimum of 3 years' experience within an equivalent consultancy
- Have a good understanding of the full project life-cycle, coupled with demonstrable experience of having successfully delivered high-volume, high-value, medium spec, mixed-use, residentially-led schemes.
- Be particularly experienced at general contract administration, managing contractors, overseeing the design process and have a polished client-facing demeanour
In recognition of the above, the appointee will be given:
- A competitive salary with reference to the wider market
- Access to appropriate training and qualifications
- The opportunity to work on a high-profile, varied project, in a client-side setting
- Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: dependent on experience £45,000 - £60,000.
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.