A world famous private members club formed in central London have recently had a large financial investment and are seeking a Project Manager to develop their new 72 key hotel in Oxford plus a number of other developments around the UK.
The company are famous for their attention to detail and the way in which they give their private clients a memorable experience, every time they enter their properties. The company are now developing a more affordable hotel brand that is open to the general public and gives them the opportunity to feel the same experience.
The Project Manager must have strong hotel development experience and understand the operations as well as the construction process. The role shall be split between on site work in Oxford and office based in Central London.
Project Manager requirements:
- On site construction experience
- Construction related degree (2:1)
- Hospitality, F&B background
- Over five years Project Management experience
- Experience working with and managing in house construction team and external consultants
- Client facing role where you are the main point of contact representing the company
If you have had exposure to working for luxury brands and have an appreciation of strong design and development, where the customers experience is put first and want to work for an innovative strong company then please do get in touch.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 plus benefits.