The UK's largest hospitality development consultancy, delivering in excess of £1billion worth of client projects per annum, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the UK's largest dedicated hotels team. Having delivered 15,000 'room keys' over the past 5 years of trading, this industry colossus seeks an academically exceptional candidate, from a consultancy background, with a proven track-record of delivering high-end, high-value projects.
While the remit of the role may extend beyond projects of exclusively a hospitality bias (they also undertake residential and leisure projects) this will be the focal point of the role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a reputable, specialist practice, with strong financial backing, a client base bristling with the world's most recognisable hospitality brands and a hand in many of the UK's most notable projects.
This exciting role offers an exceptional opportunity to:
- Join a pure-PM consultancy, where project management is at the forefront of the company's service platform, rather than an afterthought.
- Oversee some of the UK's most ambitious and iconic projects, from inception to completion.
- Appoint all contractors, manage the program of work and all elements of H&S, ensuring that initial feasibility reports translate to operating within budgetary and time constraints.
- Gain exposure to a wide project focus: from high-rise, high density residential to multi-million pound Central-London hotel & leisure developments.
- Immerse yourself in a high-performance culture, where best practice is the bottom line.
- Deal directly with both upper management and high-profile clientele.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an MRICS accreditation.
- Have a minimum of 5 years PQE, of which three were focused in Hotel & Leisure Construction.
- Have a bachelor's degree level grounding a technical discipline: Construction, Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
- Command exceptional technical nous as well as an aptitude for client-facing engagement.
- Have a proven, UK-based, track-record of delivering projects in excess of £10million.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as diplomacy and business acumen.
- Be looking to work autonomously within a strong support network.
This role offers a salary of between £40,000 - £70,000 with an annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Philip at Deverell-Smith's Technical Division.