An exciting Client Side Project Manager opportunity has just arisen with a world famous, London private members club who are developing a brand new hotel in the Oxford area.
This exciting opportunity will allow the successful candidate autonomy over this new multi-million pound venture into the Hotel market for our client, as well as the chance to expand and grow our client's already outstanding reputation in the hospitality sector.
They currently own and operate several high profile establishments across Central London and internationally which cater for celebrities and HNW individuals.
The key responsibilities of this Project Manager opportunity will be:
- Appointing professional teams
- Responsible for budget and programme
- Ensuring all projects are finished to exceptionally high standards
- Overseeing on-site construction team
- Overseeing design and delivery.
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in high-end new build in hotel/hospitality construction (preferably 5*).
- Hold a technical degree: Architecture / Quantity Surveying / Engineering.
- Have substantial and relevant experience in Project Management
- Have a good understanding of cost and programme management.
- Possess a demonstrable familiarity with the full project life-cycle.
- Be experienced at managing contractors and working in tandem with members of the design and development team.
- Must be able to understand and deliver upon the Clients unique brand and vision moving forward.
A salary of between £70,000-90,000 is on offer for this role along with a generous benefits package
If this role is of interest then please apply today or contact Lorcan Dow at Deverell Smith for further information.