My client is an award winning Property Private Office which provides intelligent, creative and seamless advice on all residential property matters across 6 core practice areas: Search & Acquisitions, Project Management, Interior Architecture & Design, Advisory, Investments and Home Management.
The firm comprises an exceptional team of professionals who, collectively, have more than 120 year's experience in residential property (across agency, project management and interior architecture and design) and, perhaps uniquely in their field, more than 50 year's experience in some of the City's leading law firms.
At the core of the their offering is the projects team. They deliver refurbishment projects of varied scale and complexity (typically £250k to £2m), acting as the client's lead adviser in relation to all matters connected to the project. The project managers typically work alongside their interior architecture & design team to deliver seamless projects for their private clients
- be very comfortable managing multiple projects with build contract values of between £250,000 and £2m (from mobilisation through to client handover)
- have experience in residential refurbishment and an eye for detail and design
- have considerable on-site construction experience in residential refurbishment
- have considerable experience managing and co-ordinating project teams and excellent awareness of their roles and areas of expertise - planning consultants, architects, structural engineers, M&E consultants, QSs, party wall, building control, interior designers etc, knowing what role they play and ensuring they are working efficiently and cohesively
- have experience/awareness of different planning issues, applications and processes, in particular in RBKC and Westminster (recent basement experience would be useful)
- have good experience of working with Grade II and Grade II* Listed buildings
- have an ability to read technical drawings, technical specifications, construction methods and knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. CDM Regulations, Health & Safety, Building Regulations)
- have experience in overseeing the preparation, selection, evaluation, negotiation and management of tender packages, contracts and insurance arrangement and be able to manage programmes and cost plans (typically working with an external QS)
- be experienced in managing main contractors and inputting on management of sub-contractors
- have experience in managing variations, troubleshooting issues on site and finding effective, practical and cost/time-efficient solutions
- be an excellent multi-tasker and communicator across all forms, organised and presentable with an ability to solve problems in a practical and unflappable manner
This is a dynamic company where personality and professionalism are key to delivering quality time and time again.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000