Project Manager required for a small London based property company who represent a small number of clients and property investment companies. They advise clients on which properties to buy and how to improve their worth, whether this be through development or resale. Their focus is on high value residential homes for the individual and mixed use development schemes.
We now require a Project Manager who has a desire and appreciation of luxury design and build projects. A grounding in construction and development, who is capable of assisting the lead Project Managers on predominantly refurbishment projects across London. A number of properties are Grade II and Grade II listed and require exceptional attention to detail.
Project Manager requirements:
- Property related degree
- A minimum of 2 years Assistant Project Management experience
- Residential property experience
- Appreciation of FF&E
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confidence to take a brief and work on it independently
- Ability to meet with clients and discuss the intricacies of a scheme
- Strong time keeping and ability to prioritise
- Happy to manage diaries, and perform admin type work when required
- Work with senior members of the team and also external consultants
If you have a real passion for luxury, high end property and want to work for a small independent development and investment company, who have the ability to reform properties then please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary is between £30,000 - £45,000