Seeking an experienced Project Manager, this boutique, luxury housebuilder, based out of their Waterloo HQ, are a 30-man outfit who offer something a little different from the competition. Acquiring sites in both Prime and up-and-coming locations, serving the requirements of both the luxury development and PRS arms of the business, they are incredibly well-financed and have a healthy project pipeline.
A slick set-up, whose star is on the rise, they seek an experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee, in the first instance, a development comprising 70 apartments in Balham, with the promise of many more exciting projects on the horizon. The successful candidate is likely to have prior experience as a client-side PM, and while a consultancy background won't rule candidates out, a foot in each camp would be the ideal.
Going forward, the successful candidate's involvement would typically begin at feasibility stages, continuing through to completion, although in this instance the project they would be overseeing is already live.
The appointee would be overseeing a team of 2 x Site Managers, Foreman, Technical lead & Commercial lead. In terms of their wider operations, the Balham scheme is at the smaller end of the spectrum of what they do with the largest project currently in delivery sitting at 200+ units, so any volume experience is good. Having re-oriented the business increasingly to the multi-unit market, specifically luxury apartments, any multi-storey experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess:
- A degree level education (2:1 ideally) in a Technical discipline (Architecture, QS, Engineering).
- A minimum of 3 years' client-side Project Management experience in the Residential market, ideally with some high-end experience, straddling the single and multi-unit market.
- A well-developed delivery skillset comprising some degree of Technical understanding, though more of a focus on contract administration remit.
- The ability to work autonomously: the successful applicant will ultimately be answerable to the Head of Development but will be accountable for the timely delivery of schemes under their remit.
- The successful candidate is likely to be polished, well-spoken and presentable: the role will comprise significant stakeholder engagement and the image of the company is paramount.
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 base, dependent on experience. Bonus plus benefits on top.
For more information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.