Our client is a reputable and well funded family-run developer, based in South West London. They now seek an experienced Architect, come Project Manager with a design bias and a proven track record of delivering projects of mixed use, new build and refurbishment schemes.
With a prolific development portfolio, strong links with established high-street retailers and over £150million of assets, this company has the financial backing and commercial nous to ensure a healthy project pipeline and a richly varied project exposure for the successful candidate. Having secured their foothold in the market due to their innovative approach to mixed tenure developments, they also deliver residential, commercial and retail developments across London and the South East.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Education to degree level.
- Experience having worked as an Architect.
- Experience of overseeing retail, residential and commercial developments from pre-construction through to delivery.
- Familiarity with change-of-use.
- Contract Administration competencies, familiarity with tendering and appointments process.
- An entrepreneurial/creative streak, to be in keeping with the innovative ethos of the company.
- Recent and UK-based experience of on-site construction practices.
- Strong ability to reconcile requirements of best practice and cost-efficiency.
- Manage snagging and aftercare of the existing portfolio
This unique opportunity is perfect for someone who wants a step in their career and the autonomy to make commercial decisions. work closely with the director and have the freedom to run projects autonomously.
Salary is between £45,000 and £70,000 base salary plus benefits and bonus.