One of the UK's fastest-growing Real Estate and Construction Consultancies, based in Central London, seeks an MRICS qualified Project Manager with a residential bias and ample UK-based experience of overseeing high-value projects (in excess of £10million) throughout the entire project life-cycle, including design, pre-construction and delivery. With excellent financial backing and decades of board-level sector experience, this young and aspirational company is working on some of the UK's most ambitious projects and would ideally suit a candidate, with excellent technical and professional competencies, whose sights are set equally high.
This role offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to:
- Head-up some of the UK's most ambitious residential projects.
- Take charge of professional/contractor appointments, project scheduling and all elements of H&S, to ensure that pre-construction reports translate to delivering within budgetary and time constraints.
- Undertake a combination of business development and overseeing design and on-site construction teams.
- Deal directly with both upper management and high-profile clientele.
- Exercise independence of thought and innovation, both of which are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in any of the following: Quantity/Building Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
- Be comfortable with their feet under a desk, on-site and in a client facing capacity.
- Have attained a minimum 2:1 at undergrad level in a property/construction related degree.
- Be familiar with UK construction requirements and sound in both professional and contract management proficiencies.
- Have experience of having worked on both capex and opex projects.
- Have a minimum of 3 years PM experience in any combination of the following: Residential Development, Hotel, Retirement and PRS.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as diplomacy and business acumen.
- Be looking to work autonomously within a strong support network.
This role offers a salary of between £40,000 - £70,000 with an annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Philip at Deverell-Smith's Technical Division.