An experienced Senior Project Manager, ideally with a proven track-record in delivering high-end, high-value hospitality projects, is sought to join the UK's largest dedicated hotels teams in a residential/hospitality driven consultancy. Broadly acknowledged to be one of the UK's leading consultants within the hotels and leisure sector, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a specialist practice, with excellent financial backing, undertaking some of the most ambitious projects the industry has to offer. Last year alone, they delivered in excess of £1billion of client projects. This position would be ideally suited to an experienced Senior PM or an aspirational PM with an impressive project portfolio, looking to make the step-up to a Senior PM role.
This exciting role offers an exceptional opportunity to:
- Join a pure-PM consultancy, where project management is at the forefront of the company's service platform, rather than an afterthought.
- Take the lead on London's iconic hotel & leisure projects:
- Oversee projects throughout the entire project life-cycle, from inception to completion.
- Appoint all contractors, manage the program of work and all elements of H&S, ensuring that initial feasibility reports translate to operating within budgetary and time constraints.
- Experience a broad scope of projects: everything from penthouses, to high-density residential housing to multi-million pound Central-London hotel developments.
- Immerse yourself in a high-performance culture, where best practice is the bottom line.
- Deal directly with both upper management and high-profile clientele.
- Exercise independence of thought and innovation, both of which are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years PM experience in Hotel & Leisure Construction.
- Have a degree level grounding in the following disciplines: Construction, Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
- Command exceptional technical nous as well as an aptitude for client-facing engagement.
- Have experience of having headed up projects in excess of £10million.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as diplomacy and business acumen.
- Be looking to work autonomously within a strong support network.
This role offers a salary of between £40,000 - £70,000 with an annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Philip at Deverell-Smith's Technical Division.