Our client is based in Central London and over the last 5 years have grown from strength to strength, due to their founding Directors ability to win and maintain some of the most exciting projects in the UK. The confidence that they give to their clients, enables them to deliver a constant world class service and ensure that their Project Managers get the personal and professional development that they require to keep them interested and hungry to achieve more. They now require a Senior Project Manager or Associate Project Manager, ideally chartered the opportunity to join them in their award winning company.
With an exceptional list of multimillion pound schemes across the UK, they offer their Project Managers the opportunity to travel and work with both private and public bodies and shape the towns and cities around them. Our client is searching for a Project Manager who has experience of working for a UK based consultancy and familiar with new build and refurbishments within the Residential, PRS, Hotel Developers, Student accommodation, later living and more.
Project Manage requirements:
- Preparing scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
- Providing advice on procurement, contracts (JCT), logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
- Preparing and evaluating the contractor and consultant selection process
- Providing, understanding and commenting on documentation, including consultant appointments
- Processing and developing change control documentation
- Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
- Providing support to Cost Managers on projects
- Providing input into final accounts and insight into loss and expense and LAD claims
- Delegating work to junior team members where appropriate
- Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
If you are interested in joining a company with under 100 employees and working closely with the Directors, then please contact me for more detail.
Salary is dependant on experience and is between £50,000 - £80,000 plus benefits.