This Fulham-based, high-end commercial developer, with a unique niche in the market, is currently seeking an 'Executive PM,' a role which will comprise elements of both acquisitions and sales, as well as arms-length project management, and would be well suited to a candidate with experience of site-acquisition, commercial project management and sales negotiation. Our client's preference would be a candidate of around 3 - 5 years experience, presentable and diligent. Please note, this is NOT a conventional Project Manager or Surveyor's role.
This high-end, design-led commercial developer has recently acquired sites in Twickenham, Barnes and Wimbledon, amongst others, and are looking for an enthusiastic, practically-minded and ambitious candidate to join, and grow in tandem with, the company. Currently a 5-man team, but looking to grow in light of several years of sustained success, the business model is to acquire the commercial component of mixed-use developments from the lead developer, fit them out to a high standard of office space and then sell them to third party purchasers. The successful candidate would acquire the sites from the developer, oversee the fit-out of the premises alongside the internal Operations Director and, on completion, oversee the disposals process.
Our client has stressed an open-mindedness about candidate profile, but ultimately, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelors Degree of some sort, ideally Property-related.
- Have 3 - 5 years experience in the Property sector.
- Have some experience in coordinating commercial fit-out projects.
- Be highly practical, presentable, have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and be good at identifying promising investment opportunities.
- Be well-adjusted to working in a close-knit team; no big-egos wanted!
- Be looking to advance their career over a number of years with the same company.
- Have a good head for numbers as well as site-based experience of co-ordinating contractors.
The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to work directly with one of the company Directors.
- Access to a highly competitive salary.
- The chance to join a growing business, ripe with opportunity
- Access to appropriate professional training.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 base.