This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's top growing commercial real estate firms. Our client is seeking a property accountant to join their friendly and progressive financial accounts team in central London. Due to growth within the business, the company is now looking to expand their current team to help the business to achieve their ambitious growth targets over the coming years.
It provides both a challenging but ultimately rewarding chance for you to further your career with a company where the only restriction on your success is your own ability to achieve it. The scope for progression is limitless which is demonstrated by the long tenure of those within the company.
The roles and responsibilities of the property accountant:
- Overall responsibility for the accounts for their growing portfolio
- Bank account reconciliations
- Raising invoices
- Preparing VAT reports
- Monitoring and reporting against service charge
- Liaising with the management accounts team to make sure there is adequate cash flow/funding for each property.
The desirable candidate will have:
- Property accounting experience is essential for this position
- Proven track record of implementing processes and procedures in previous roles
- The ability to work proactively to meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
However, it is essential for our client that the candidate has the minimum accounting qualification of AAT or part qualified CIMA. As well as 3-5 years property accountancy experience in a client facing role dealing with high-end clients.
The salary for this role is £35,000 up to £55,000 depending on experience.
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.