Our client is a well-established residential estate agency with two offices in Manchester. They currently enjoy an enviable reputation in both residential and commercial properties, good market share and are a highly respected brand.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Property Administrator to work as part of an established team.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Advertising all properties on the company website and portals.
- Responding to all face to face, email and telephone enquiries.
- Booking appointments for the team.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants and communicating offers.
- Ensuring all properties have valid EPC’s and gas safety certificates.
- Liaising with third party suppliers and local councils.
- Scheduling inventories for move in and move outs.
- Drawing up tenancy agreements & dealing with the referencing process.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Ideally you will already be working as a Property Administrator ideally with a minimum of 1 years’ experience and have a strong knowledge of property management, a clear passion for property and professional determination to meet client and candidate expectations.
You should be highly motivated and be looking for a long term role, where you can develop and progress your career.
- Flexibility in meeting the demands of the business
- Be keen to develop a long term career in the sector.
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times, always representing yourself and the company in the best light.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for property and estate agency.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Basic up to £16,000pa depending on experience
The Ambitious Group are an independently owned specialist recruitment business working in the Property sector across the North of the UK.
Working in all aspects of property including Estate Agency, Residential Lettings, Investment, Land & Acquisition, Facilities Management, Surveying, Block Management, New Homes and Planning, we are proud to work with clients of all sizes, from small independent companies through to global organisations.
The team at The Ambitious Group have all previously worked in property and collectively have over 50 years experience in the sector. Couple this with over 20 years experience recruiting high calibre property professionals, we truly are a team of industry and sector experts.
We have many roles available in Estate Agency, Commercial, Asset & Facilities Management, Financial Services, Investment & Overseas, Land, New Homes & Development, Property Management and Surveying.