An exciting property start-up company based in Embankment are looking to build their vision to streamline buying, selling and investing. If you are keen to challenge the status quo and can share and shape their vision then this could be a great career move.
This small but exciting team are looking for someone who ideally comes from a background in journalism, this could be a degree or work experience. You will ideally have a degree as well as some property experience.
- Creating and posting listings
- Carrying out full due diligence and accuracy checks on property documents
- Collating property and tenancy information for property listings;
- Redacting documents and photos in preparation for property listings;
- Researching property and rental markets by geographical locations to support property listing and sales price recommendations;
- Assisting the Property, Sales and Marketing Teams in their day-to-day activities.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on detail and ensure accuracy
- Related real estate experience
- Able to work autonomously and collaborate with the team
- Excellent time management skills
- Upbeat and fun culture
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive holiday package
If you are interested please get in touch with Isabella Laws for a confidential chat