As a Property Administrator you will be required to support the Property Manager with the day to day management of a property portfolio. You will need to have a customer service mind-set and experience in a similar role. This dynamic role will cover many aspects of the business and liaising between different teams within the company. You will need to be adaptable, hardworking, intuitive and able to contribute to the development of the department.
- Organising check out procedure with tenants including appointments, chasing cleans, deposit releases and check out reports
- Arranging surveys; liaising with tenants, contractors and Construction Team
- Overseeing and updating utility providers
- Monitor the Property Management email inbox and provide phone coverage to the Property Management team
- Respond to enquiries where necessary via phone and email
- Liaise with tenants and the Renewals Manager regarding change of sharer process
- Liaise with tenants and maintenance companies on maintenance issues
- Key management; Issuing and tracking keys, ordering replacement keys and aiding lock changes
- Updating system information with tenant notes, details, charges
- Distributing invoices and correspondence within Property Management team, and uploading invoices
- Updating suppliers with correct property ownership details on a monthly basis
- Mail Out correspondence to tenants regarding site or system updates
- File contractor reports
- Administration support for new sites, including adding details to systems and updating relevant third party companies
- Ensuring all tenancy details and files are completed after move out
The ideal candidate will
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Maintain accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Be pro-active and enjoy working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Be confident and assertive where required
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Be a team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Be willing and able to support the Property Management team to achieve the wider goals of the company in providing First-Class service.
Offering between £22,000 to £25,000 based on experience.
If you are interested in this role, and would like to hear more about the position please get in touch with Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.