My client who are an award winning property development firm based in Wembley Park are seeking for an experienced Property After Sales Administrator to start as soon as possible.
The Property After Sales Administrator will work closely with the team to deliver a courteous and professional service. The right individual will have a proven record in providing first class administration support to the team in an accurate and efficient manner.
The main duties for The Property After Sales Administrator will include:
- Act as first point of contact to customers for all telephone and email enquires
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the customer services department
- Maintain the customer database with correct information
- Tracking documents
- Electronic files being documented correctly - this will involve dealing with legal documents
- Liaising with contractors
- Diary and meeting management
- Liaising with third parties
The Property After Sales Administrator will require:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in communication, planning and record keeping
- Knowledge of third party data processing and data protection legislation
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.