Property & Inventory Management Co-ordinator
Our client are a high profile firm based in the Shrewsbury area. Looking to recruit a property and inventory management co-ordinator to effectively and efficiently coordinate contractors and property maintenance. To provide property inventories and check out inspections.
The main duties include:
* Maintenance of properties, including day to day property management and inspections.
* Report maintenance issues to landlords and instruct contractors.
* Liaise with landlords and monitor contractors and oversee work as appropriate.
* Property visits as and when required.
* Monitor block management
* Property inventories
* Check out inspections
* Liaise with accounts department
* Preparation of legal and financial documentation
* Maintain and update records
* General office administration
Our client run a very professional business and pride themselves on their high levels of customer care.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Experience working in a similar role and ideally a member of APIP, although not essential.
* Excellent communications skills and high level of personal presentation
Full training will be given.
For more details on this opportunity please contact Chris on 0121 222 5011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org