My client, specialists in property and asset management are seeking a highly motivated, RICS qualified individual to join their central London team. They are very passionate about delivering a market-leading and innovative property management solutions to their clients. They pride themselves on the high calibre of people they work with and especially their working culture.
This is a very client facing role with opportunities to grow client relationships with the opportunity to be involved on asset management work. Successful candidates will be managing a mixed commercial portfolio such as retail parks, shopping centres and leisure parks.
- Responsible for compliance relating to sites under their control, acting or escalating any issues relating to non-compliance
- Carry out property inspections
- Manage and take 'ownership' of a given number of properties
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Ensure credit control targets are met for rent and service charge collections
- Attending client meetings, ensure recording of minutes and carrying out of actions arising
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with the companies guideline's
- To work with facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury
- Understand VAT, banking and credit control methods
- Ensure all tenant application fee invoices are raised and paid promptly
- Preferably RICS qualified
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to build and maintain tenant/customer relationships
- Knowledge of the client's investment objectives
- Apply the principles of service charge management to ensure compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements including terms of the lease
- Good interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the required experience, qualifications and skills to be successful in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith.