My client, commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe and over 75,000 employees worldwide are looking for a motivated individual to join their central London Property & Asset Management team. The company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management, research and consulting.
This is a very client facing role with opportunities to grow client relationships with the opportunity to be involved on asset management work. Successful candidates must be experienced, RICS qualified property managers who are highly motivated.
Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of management
- Responsibility for ensuring that all necessary insurance valuations are undertaken, providing accurate insurance data to broker for renewal and ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants
- Attending client meetings, ensure recording of minutes and carrying out of actions arising
- Ensure all tenant application fee invoices are raised and paid promptly
- Work with the on-site facilities teams to review and obtain approval of service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flows and budgets monthly/quarterly subject to client requirements
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Ensure credit control targets are met for rent and service charge collections
- Preferably RICS qualified
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- Use and grow knowledge of law relating to property management in order to make recommendations to the client
- Understand and grow knowledge of the clients' investment objectives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
This role offers a desirable salary package of £55,000 basic plus car allowance and discretionary bonus.
If you have the required experience, qualifications and would like to work within a prestigious global brand please get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith.