My Client is looking for a Property Asset Manager to pro actively asset manage, via the managing agents, the Charity's £350 m property portfolio to deliver the financial returns required to deliver the Charity's aims. You will support the Property Director in the development of 2 significant development sites at London Bridge and Westminster Bridge
- Pro actively asset manage the Charity's four property portfolios - commercial, residential, student and agricultural - via regular meetings and liaison with the respective managing agents, and via the monthly KPI's to ensure that all portfolios are running as efficiently and cost effectively as possible and deliver a high service level to the Charity's tenants
- Negotiate asset management transactions on the portfolios where appropriate - for example rent reviews, lease expires, surrenders and new lettings
- Undertake sales and purchases when appropriate
- Progress development and enhancement opportunities in the portfolios notably in the agricultural portfolio where several opportunities exist
- Monitor and report on the Property budget, liaising with the managing agents and the Charity's Finance Manager, addressing all matters highlighted by the property accounts and KPI's
- Together with the managing agents and Finance Manager prepare the property budget for FY 19/20
- Liaise with the Charity's insurers and valuers on the March 2018 insurance renewal
- Lead on the annual valuation of the property portfolio as at December 2018 liaising with the Independent Valuers GVA
- Ensure landlord and tenant issues are considered and arrangements between the Charity and its tenants are made in accordance with best estates practice and to comply with current legislation.
- Negotiate and supervise professional advisors, tenants, suppliers and all other relationships relevant to the Charitable Estate
- Support the Property Director in all matters notably progressing the development of 2 major development sites at London Bridge and Westminster Bridge
- Approve advisor and supplier fees and costs.
- Provide advice and reports as appropriate on broader Estates matters and strategy to the Property Director
- Ensure all other aspects of ongoing day to day management of the portfolios are in hand .
- In depth experience of property and asset management - experience of the student and residential markets would be of benefit as would some development experience
- Experience of negotiating complex and high value asset management transactions notably rent reviews
- Has broad range of property focused skills especially related to local government planning, commercial contracts and estate management
- Builds strong relationships with highly skilled professional team of lawyers and estates professionals
- Experience of working on significant property developments
- Experience of working with the NHS Estates/Charities
- Negotiating and influencing contract arrangements with senior managers and professionals
If you believe you have the right skillset and sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org