The role will encompass all aspects of management predominately working on a range of City of London offices and South East based retail portfolio. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of office properties, retail properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of multiple commercial properties
- You will be overseeing a property Administrator to ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in a timely fashion and rent payments and arrears are monitored closely
- Review and enforcement of tenant/customer covenant compliance
- Management of dilapidations settlements
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
- Liaising with other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property management, knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings and retail units
- Strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration
- Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- You will be RICS qualified
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
If you believe you have the right skillset and sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies in the General Practice desk at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0270.