My client is seeking a Property Asset Manager to assist with the management of the company's three mixed-use estates. The ideal candidate will be RICS qualified and with 2-5 years post qualified experience.
- To assist the Property Portfolio Manager in managing the estate
- Co-ordinate the due diligence support for property investment decisions.
- Oversee the day to day management of the three mixed-use estates by external property agents and contribute to the management guidance to our property agents.
- Review property case sheets that exceed the authority delegated prior to approval by the Property Portfolio Manager.
- Work with the Property Portfolio Manager and agents to identify asset management opportunities to add value, protect and enhance the existing income stream.
- Organise and attend quarterly progress meetings with Property Agents to monitor and review ongoing management matters.
- Monitor Property Agents progress with asset management matters generally and tenant/lease negotiations.
If you believe you have the skills to succeed in this role then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hollie Davies at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0270 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org