My client is seeking a Property Asset Manager to assist with the management of the company's three mixed-use estates. The ideal candidate will be RICS qualified and with 2-5 years post qualified experience.
- To assist the Property Portfolio Manager in managing the estate
- Co-ordinate the due diligence support for property investment decisions.
- Oversee the day to day management of the three mixed-use estates by external property agents and contribute to the management guidance to our property agents.
- Review property case sheets that exceed the authority delegated prior to approval by the Property Portfolio Manager.
- Work with the Property Portfolio Manager and agents to identify asset management opportunities to add value, protect and enhance the existing income stream.
- Organise and attend quarterly progress meetings with Property Agents to monitor and review ongoing management matters.
- Monitor Property Agents progress with asset management matters generally and tenant/lease negotiations.