We are offering a rare opportunity to join a market leading property company as an assistant in their project and property management department. The company offers hands on exposure to residential and commercial property management dealing with both tenants and refurbishment projects.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has at least a years' experience and who wants to work alongside a chartered surveyor, learning all aspects of managing a commercial and residential property portfolio.
The company offers a friendly and professional working environment whilst being supportive of candidates wishing to progress their career. There is opportunity to do the APC within the organisation
- To assist with the day to day management of the portfolio
- Carrying out regular property inspections and regular visits to tenants
- To assist with the issuing of licence renewals
- To assist with the letting of any vacant units
- To assist with lease extension and updating property records
- Preparing valuations
- Day to day management of commercial property portfolio
- Computer literate and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft.
- Confident use of initiative
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to keep mailing lists up to date
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer communication skills
- Strong command of the English Language
Offering £250,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch with Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.